- 1. How can I get a preview of the music?
- When viewing the details for each arrangement you may download and view a sample of the score (1, 2 or 3 pages)
in Adobe Acrobat format.
- 2. How can I listen to a sample of the arrangement or composition?
- When viewing the details for each arrangement you may listen to a recording of the piece by clicking on the audio
player at the bottom of the page. Some recordings will be of a live performance made by the Pomona Concert Band,
others will be recordings of the midi files.
- 3. How do I make a purchase?
- Click the green "Add to Cart" button to add arrangements to your shopping cart. When you are done shopping,
view the contents of your shopping cart. When you click on the "Checkout" button or link you will be sent to
our order page where you will start the order process.
- 4. How do I complete my order and make the payment?
- When you make it to our order page, clicking the green "Buy Now" button will take you to the PayPal payment page
where you will logon and complete your purchase. Upon payment you will be sent an email to your PayPal email
address with logon instructions so you can instantly download your purchase in Adobe PDF format. If you make
another purchase later you will be assigned a new password at that time. This will insure that you can view all
your purchases in your download area. Keep a copy of this email for your records.
- 5. What is included in the music downloaded after purchase?
- Your download will be a file in Adobe Acrobat PDF format containing a title sheet, the full score, a condensed
score is also included with the concert band arrangements, and a copy of each part written for the ensemble except
with the handbell arrangements. Instrumentation may vary. Please check your download to make sure it is
complete and all parts are present.
- 6. What is my username and password?
- Your login username is the PayPal email address used when making your purchase from Talent Music Publishers (TMP).
Your password is the PayPal Transaction ID number of your latest purchase from TMP. If you make a second or
third purchase or more, your most recent PayPal Transaction ID from TMP will become your new password. This
information will be emailed to your PayPal email address after payment is made. It will also show within your
PayPal account for the transaction.
- 7. But I did not get an email...?
- Please check your spam / bulk / junk email box. Our email may have been flagged as spam, or visit your PayPal
account to check the Transaction ID number of your latest TMP purchase.
- 8. I am logged in but do not seem to be able to download the file...?
- We recommend Internet Explorer, Mozilla, Chrome, Firefox and Safari browsers. Other browsers are not tested
and may not support our download system.
- 9. What if I don't use PayPal or it fails?
- If you are unable to use PayPal to make your purchase, PLEASE use our "Contact Us"
form to discuss other payment options. Please list in the form the arrangements you wish to purchase. We
will respond ASAP to help you complete your purchase.
- 10. What happens if I lose or misplace my download?
- If you lose or misplace the PDF file containing your music, you may logon to the Download URL and download a new
copy of the music you purchased up to a total of ten copies.
- 11. Help! Nothing is working!
- We apologize for the inconvenience and ask that you use our "Contact Us" form
and send us an email explaining your problem and request download assistance. Thank you for your patience.